Dinner at Cocoon/Drinks at Dean Street Townhouse
Matthew seemed sweet enough, normal even, when I met him in Starbucks in Westbourne Grove (yes Starbucks). He seemed sweet enough when he paid for my caramel hot chocolate (result!). He seemed sweet enough when he held the door open for me on my way out. He even seemed sweet enough when I refused to take 'his card' when he invited me for dinner, because I don't go to dinner with random men I meet in cafes (but it seems I take their money in cafes). In the end he won me over because he looked like the Burberry model with 'the lips'- just saying.
1. Matthew clicked his fingers for service at the restaurant - 10 points
2. Held open doors + 10 points
3. Wore a jumper that was on the wrong side of tight - 10 points
4. Had a townhouse (which he would later invite me back to... no I didn't go) in Notting Hill + 10 points
5. Broke up with his girlfriend 3 weeks earlier - 50 points
6. Helped me put my coat on and 'accidently' copped a feel of my boobs - 10 points
7. Had a money clip (just saying) +10 points
8. Got drunk - 50 points
9. Felt (a little too high) up my leg, after moving from his side of the table to mine -10 points
10. Smelt good + 50 points
11. Looked at himself in the restuarant mirror... a lot - 50 points
12. Decided to call me Joaquim ( not Jacqueline) in his state of drunkenness - 10 points
13. Made bedroom eyes at me when leaving our taxi and asked if I would like to come in for a coffee. (Does it even need points?)
As if I was born yesterday!
Although, if this had happened last year, I'd probably be telling a different story (just saying).
There are no (more) words.
This is my life.