Spotted the gorgeous Frances:
Caught up with the lovely Shini:
- Bring flat shoes. Cobbled streets and high heels does not a fashionista make.
- Fu*k OTK socks. Wear tights. Or trousers. Freezing cold and bare skin does not a fashionista make.
- If someone says 'hi' do not act like you're the queen of the universe and have been 'recognised' (you know who you are). YOU ARE ONLY A BLOGGER.
- Remeber you're only a blogger*. You are not saving lives, but making nice pictures with nice clothes. I learnt this when I was asked what I 'did' and receieved a stern 'everyone's a blogger' reply.
- Do not walk around looking like you got dragged through a bush backwards (and still act like you're a princess). Comb your hair and wear nice clothes (you know who you are).
- Give hugs. I do, but mostly because if I recognise you as my blogger 'friend' I've probably forgotten that I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW YOU in real life. Plus, air kissing blows.
- Blogging is a community. Remember that.
* I'm sorry, this may hurt some of your feelings, but it's the truth. Come back to me when you put Superman out of a job.