Thursday 28 October 2010

Savoy Press Days

Monday marked the beginning of the craziness that is Press Week(s). Like many, I hopped down to the Savoy to check out the latest SS11 offerings and was naturally chased from room to room by PR's wishing me to sign my life away and donate blood to life-saving causes.

Kidding.

Whilst I didn't enjoy most of the morning (because actually, I like to be left alone to decide what I like... before I'm told what to like) I was impressed by Essence Communications, but that's probably due to a big fat bias.
The 'big fat bias' being two of their ah-mazing clients, who I saw (and wrote about here) during LFW. So, getting to touch (and drool over) Bora Aksu and Bernard Chandran 'in real life' was far sweeter*:

Bernard Chandran


Bora Aksu:


Was also loving Tara Jamon's Chanel/Stepford-wives inspired jackets and Timex's throwback calculator watches (yes!) :



xx

*than drooling over moo boots (you know who you are)!

6 comments:

  1. they're so really niceeeeeeeee

    http://upworlbykc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wonderful! I'm kinda jealous of all the press day action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm those bernard chandran is yummeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the third rose gols dress, those watches are a throw back indeeed, im kinda feeling them in a weird way =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoah! metallic madness! im in heaven!
    xx
    http://thecowboygeisha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bora Aksu stuff is amazing - and I'm feeling those throwback watches!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin