Tuesday 16 November 2010

Today


(Jumper: H&M, Trousers: Zara, Boots: Prada)  



I love, love, love this jumper. It's one of my current obsessions. I had to stop myself from buying the black one too. I explained to Clara, that I have 'American Apparel syndrome' - convincing yourself you need an item in 5 colours, when it comes to knitwear.

I'm endeavouring to start a daily outfit gig, so I'll hopefully be posting my wares, well... daily (don't hold me to that one)!

xx

P.S, I'm thinking of selling the Prada platform boots I'm wearing. They're a 39, and I adore them, but they pinch a little. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

10 comments:

  1. this outfit looks lovely :)

    and omg its the hairstyle i wanted :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, even if you do have 'knitwear syndrome' haha

    P.S. LOVING your hurr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look and so versatile. Love the boots too!

    http://redumbrellachronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude i miss you. your chat up post made me lol. and i was hanging out with a red headed male friend all weekend. and i am jealous of your asos trip.

    but mostly i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that jumper is seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay you are gorgeous and you are incredibly stylish as well! I love this jumper and I am so happy to know your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hunting for that jumper - please please please tell me which branch you got it from! xxx
    curveinthemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Fi- I miss you more! ;-)

    @ Clare- Thank you my love!

    @ Tory- I bought it in the Bond Street branch, in central London.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this combo...
    prade boots..lucky you
    great blog

    check out my blog
    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, hey, just catching up on some well over-due blog reading. LOving the more frequent daily shots - you should feature your neighbours, that sound hilarious! THis look really suits you, and the shoes...yum! xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin