Tuesday 1 March 2011

From the Catwalk: Charlie Le Mindu


The show that knocks your socks off.

The show that everyone wants to get into.

The show full of fashion defining moments.


Each year the Charlie Le Mindu show is the most hyped, most talked about show, that everyone just has to see. Filled with fashion's glitterati (Daphne Guinness anyone?) it's truly the avant-garde 'event'. Albeit, not for the faint-hearted, I for one look forward to the haute coiffure's masterpieces like a giddy school girl.

Now I'd love to show you the more, let's say colourful images from the show, but my blog would probably be shut down for content violation! So I'll tell you this much... with a collection inspired by the sexual underground of a wartime Berlin and the film Carrie (I kid you not) models sauntered up and down the catwalk NAKED covered in BLOOD.

I did say it wasn't for the faint-hearted!





If you're brave enough, you can view the full collection here.

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING hope your ok my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insane!! I thought this show was incredible... I don't need to tell you that though... am pretty sure my gaping mouth after it ended said it all. So glad I got to see this show with you in real life. The whole production is so surreal and captivating.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin