Thursday 31 March 2011

Today

(Jacket: Zara, Jumper & Skirt: Topshop, Boots: PH x Gap, Bag: Jil Sander)


Please excuse the moronic grin. It's the result of the wind attempting to expose my under garments on numerous occasions today. The first time, the postman got a gander at my smalls (he didn't mind much).
Anyhow, this is this TS boutique maxi skirt I bought last winter and never really wore. I hiked it up into a mini *patsselfonback* because I'm loving pleated minis at the mo.
Today I stopped by Blow PR's press day, which is always a feast for the avant-garde eye (pics to come later).

Thanks to Kit for the photos!

xx

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! I've been searching endlessly for boots just like those!
    Love your blog and style doll, definitely following.
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the jacket..x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the outfit.
    Would have love to see the full dress.
    Thanks for the Inspiration!
    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunnning. I adore your effortless style!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooo... you got to see Kit! Nooo... you got to go to the Blow Press Day! #jealousface

    YOU LOOK AWESOME! and, might I just add that I actually LOVE photos of you when you are smiling... (but then I also like you in your night time gear... hmmm). Skirt is gorgeous, love it with the long heavy jumper.

    And beautiful photos by Kit as per usual. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^ Move back to London hahaha. Also, NEVER mention my night time gear *evilstare*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, must've been a good day for said postman. What colour are you wearing on your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^^ Hey Caroline, it's Nails Inc. in 'Shoreditch' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so cute :) i love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin