Tuesday 26 July 2011

Transition

Played dress up and shot a few looks for '4or ways' this weekend. Since the weathers been pretty tempestuous this summer I focused on transitional pieces. In July I'm updating what I already have, and bringing trend driven pieces that are still huge into AW. Pleats are definitely one of my faves:


(Top: via UO, Skirt: DKNY via My-Wadrobe, Shoes: YSL)


I dressed down this dramatic plisse pleated maxi skirt, with this simple tie up breton top (two key wardrobe staples) for a more casual summer to winter look <3.

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look, simplicity at it's best...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it :D

    and snap i just got a skirt like that from my local charity shop xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want your jumper stolen from the fblog lol! loves it! and this top is also on my wish list xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it, especially the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this! The proportions are great and it suits you perfectly. I wrote an article for Heatworld recently (of all places) about a midi + crop top being the trend of the season and I wish I'd had these photos to illustrate how to get it right! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I love your DKNY skirt! so cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is calling to me. <3 you too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skirt on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt is crazy beautiful! i LOVE the shape! So perfect and I love how you've paired it with that striped top tied at the back! Totally not how I would have thought to wear it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin