Tuesday 11 October 2011

Platform Princess x Rokit

 
Model: Agnieszka @ MaxModels
Styling: Jacqueline Anyanwu
Photography: Daniella Maiorano
Art Direction: Jacqueline Anyanwu & Daniella Maiorano
Make-Up: Carlota Pardo
Hair: Tanja Nagy







So here's a few images from a shoot I did a couple of weeks ago for Rokit Vintage- shot by my talented girl Daniella.

We had so much fun shooting five looks showcasing my interpretation of their AW11 trends. Everything from the shoot is available at Rokit now!

Whaddya think?

Full feature here.

8 comments:

  1. love this shoot - such captivating imagery

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Jackie and Daniella are soo talented, I'm shocked and surprised to see the stunning result, I love I love I love. You guys are the dark horses in our group.

    I want to join in the fun too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So excited to see the final result. Love the paisley on paisley combo. Incredible job! Can't wait to see more Jackie/Daniella collaborations! Love the location you chose as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice indeed. I see you have been up to some awesome stuff. i'm just waiting for winter to kick in so that I can get my isht together. aka I need winter clothes asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you cannot love the photos!
    i find myself in each pose and i guess any girl likes to play that way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so damn pretty! Wow such a cute baby face with lady attitude! I like it! ;)

    Xoxo Kiss from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, especially that last shot!Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it, the last look is my fave, I like that grey vest

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin