Wednesday 28 December 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I know this is about three days too late, but it's still the season, no?

Hope you've all had a great Christmas... I've spent way too much time over-indulging and way too much time away from my blog. But sometimes it nice.

Anyho, as it tis' the season to be jolly, I thought I'd spread some festive cheer I found over on Bryanboy (don't judge me) ... and if for some reason you don't find this funny you are insane don't judge me.

Here's how to pronounce some of those designers and other brands that may have had you tongue-tied:


PROENZA SCHOULER


GIORGIO ARMANI


SALVATORE FERRAGAMO


GIVENCHY


L'OCCITANE



...and I've saved the best for last:

HAUTE COUTURE

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god. This is hilarious! Just absolutely wet myself ! X

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin