Sunday 29 January 2012

Lately


(Coat: Isabel Marant, Shirt: Zara, Trousers: Cos, Shoes: Burberry)



I'm so tired.

So this is probably my go-to outfit as of late- trousers, as opposed to jeans, wedges and a shirt. I wore it last Thursday to a digital talk at My-Wardrobe. The jumper is J.W Anderson AW11 I got 'off-shore'* on eBay, by hounding a seller (I know my bad) after seeing it at the sample sale and not buying it. The coat is Marant. I pined for it for ages, got it and then saw this one and really wanted it instead- figures. Not really much outfit inspiration as of late, I'm not sure what I'm loving really atm apart from peplum. Hmm...


Have a great week :)

*seen on eBay, bought out of eBay, tut tut.

7 comments:

  1. Love the outfits, they look so chic and luxurious.

    Making a jacket for my Final Major Project, considering using the same fabric as your coat, it just has such an expensive look, love it...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need (okay.... maybe just want) that shirt!

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this!!! Definitely something I'd wear too!

    Gem x
    www.feminine-edge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit!!! very pretty!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also craving peplum, need in life now! Love this outfit, I love the print on your blouse XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this soo much! i have a little giveaway on my blog if youd be interested in entering!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin