Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Love Labels: Sane PR AW12

(1&2. Fiona Paxton, 3 & 4. Simon Preen, 5 & 6. Fanny & Jessy)



It's always great to discover new labels, which is why press days are always a gem. I popped down to Sane  last week and was introduced to Simon Preen, LCF graduate and tour designer for Jessie J. Whilst Jessie J isn't my style inspiration in any way (shape or form) I am a sucker for a good crop top... and this man does them very well (as well as tight and sexy, which I'm also partial too- meow!) Top were his bodysuits, with body panelling reminiscent of Leloo from the Fifth Element.
Fiona Paxton designs amazing hand beaded geometric, tribal/Inca- infused jewellery L-O-V-E.
Fanny and Jessy are a label I'm actually familiar with, being an east London resident. The duo design toughed-up women's and menswear, consisting of mostly oversized and androgynous pieces. They are huge fans of print (love!) incorporating blown up prints and a patented a sea foam green hue which runs mostly throughout their 'sea foam in your eyes' AW collection. Faves were the matching reverse-corduroy suit and laser cut accents, which seem to be a huge trend next season.

2 comments:

  1. He is good! I really love the pale green ensamble #need

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGGGGG I'm so in loveeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin