Sunday 15 April 2012

Smart(phones)

(Shirt: Ann Demeulemeester, Jeans: Vintage Levi's, Shoes: Christina Louboutin)



I couldn't imagine life without my Blackberry- FACT.

So when I was asked to test out the new Motorola Motoluxe smartphone, I was slightly dubious. I was promised that the phone had a 8mp flash camera, (perfect for bloggy pics) and because lugging around my huge DSLR can be a chore, and it slipped right into my back pocket (how fashion!) I gave it a go... and was pleasantly surprised! 

The above were all taken on the Motoluxe... and they're probably crisper that my semi-pro camera! The touchscreen also made it super easy to use, and I could even edit the shots.

Anyho, this is what I've been mostly wearing, amidst my wardrobe update period; boyfriend jeans, shirts and heels. I had an unfortunate d-i-y experience with these jeans and turned them from my favourite Levi's into something I didn't like so much. My lesson: don't D-I-Y! 

In other news I'm heading to Antwerp on Tuesday for the Stocksales and am super pumped- will keep you posted!

You can find more info on the Motoluxe here.

Thanks to JCPR and Motorola for the Motoluxe experience.

9 comments:

  1. These are crisper than your DSLR?! What camera do you have?!

    Completely agree on the DIY front, never works for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and the CL are hot!!!!!!

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently succumbed to the world of iphone which also has an 8mp camera and it definitely does make it easier to take a quick outfit post, these shots are great, never would I have thought they were taken with a smart phone, amazing! Love the boyfriend jeans though, diy gone wrong or not, they still look pretty fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre too cool for school. I like the denim with the whit shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. quality of these images are sick, so weird to think a phone took em.
    as for the outfit - tres chic.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, your blog is very impressive and I would like to offer you some sponsored options for your blog. Hope youc an drop me an email for further details. Thank you.

    caroliegrant@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. they seem pretty alright for a camera phone, the iphone 4 camera is super good though

    ReplyDelete
  9. real impressive blog
    text for free at
    http://textme4free.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin