Monday 29 March 2010

Gypsy Pants


I love my new silk pants. I call them my gypsy pants.

I love gypsies. I love pirates too...

I digress.

I suppose they should really be called my Aladdin pants.

Either way, I found them on the sale rail at H&M waiting for me. They didn't have a price tag and when I was told they were only 15 buckaroos at the till I made a little wimper.

They're not really right for any season; too thin for winter, too much for summer, they look like a skirt when I put my legs together... but I love them.

I bought the wedges a couple of years ago. I never wear them because whenever it rains, their suede soles (in an attempt to ruin my life) make me land on my arse. Really really.

I'm going to make an effort to update my blog regularly... I've been focusing on some exciting new things that have sucked the life out of me. Err, in a good way. Err, not partying.

xx

10 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE the outfit! Really liking those pants!

    Hey check out my Accessory Swap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think they look like Alladin pants :)
    I love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! And your whole blog, actually. You're a scream. Nx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow i am seriously jealous of your new trousers they look perfect and were clearly meant to be lol xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're perfect with the cropped t-shirt. I like.

    What's gwarning at Ella's bakehouse then? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pants!

    and EVERYONE needs a hendrix jacket! i'm a firm believer of that statement. i don't have any pictures of mine - just me wearing it in the video i posted the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. I think I have a thing for silk...I'm looking for a silk LBD and a silk t-shirt. Hm.
    £15...so good! And I'm looking forward to hearing about these exciting new things.

    I missed you :( Thanks for the email :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look stunning, and so high fashion, you wear them beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin