Sunday 10 April 2011

H.PR AW11

A few of my favourite pieces from H.PR's AW11 press day:

(1. & 2. TBA, 3. Liz Black, 4. & 5. TBA, 6. Vivetta, 7. & 8. Paul & Joe)



Last week I popped down to H.PR for their AW11 press day. One of my fave PR companies, I almost feel like a kid in a candy store every time I visit the showroom, because everything is sooooo good!

To note: Prada inspired pop colour faux-furs from Paul & Joe, edgier (but cohesive) pieces from TBA, kitsch cats and faux-fur skirts from Vivetta and gorgeous minimalist cocoon dresses by Liz Black <3 <3 <3! How amazing is the first blouse by TBA? *dies*.

2 comments:

  1. love both blouses and the red trousers :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That TBA blouse is the standout piece - amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

bloglovin